Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Thank you

Today I got more baby love in the mail 😊❤️
Then I was reminded of this post that I've wanted to write for awhile now. A post giving my heartfelt "thank you" to everyone that has prayed for us, sent us gifts, given us gift cards, and expressed your love to us in different ways. We didn't have a "shower" this time, but we have most definitely been showered and it warms my heart. Even when I haven't been able to go to showers of other mamas or greet a newborn as easily as others, you have all shown grace to me and I am so thankful. 
This past weekend Husband took me out for dinner for my birthday and right behind him was a brand spankin' new baby. This was the first time in 3+ years that I've been able to look at a newborn and not be flooded with a cocktail of mixed emotions. 
3 years I've been dealing with loss and infertility and for the first time I'm feeling ok about babies and pregnant women. Now, I realize this is not an ideal way to handle what I've been through but the fact that you all have loved me through it amazes me. 
So thank you, all of you. Thank you for your excitement and thank you for your love. 
-Vanessa


Ps I'm aware that I'm not "in the clear" I know this baby could be taken from me at any moment because he's not mine he's Gods... But, that doesn't change the fact that I am thankful right now and wishing to express that ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment